Today I'm excited to introduce a new stockist! The Laurel Tree is a new gift shop in the Mission Village area in Omaha in the US. It's so fun to think that my prints are in a special little shop so far away! The Laurel Tree is stocking a number of my prints, along with many other unique handmade items. So if you are in the area, why not check it out?! I see they are doing some renovations at the moment-so I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I'm so happy that they are also able to send the prints of mine that they stock to US customers that need their print quicker than the time it ususally takes to send prints from here to the US - great for making sure you get gifts in time etc!
I'm so happy to be working with such lovely people!



2 comments:
Hey V, that is great news!! Congrats! Your work will be worldwide before you know it!
Congrats! So happy to read about all the places your work it. Checked out your portfolio site too and it looks great. As you can see, I'm catching up on old posts!
Post a Comment