Monday, February 7, 2011

Making Mondays: Hat Obsession


Ok, this is starting to get ridiculous!  I have finished the Pasha hat, I'm half way through the Jane hat, 90% done on a thorpe, finished a hat for Senol and have started another for me!  Yes, I am addicted.

This is the finished Pasha hat.  I like it a lot - nice and loose and comfy - but I'm not so in to how it bunches/waves at the back where the decreases are - so am thinking to undo that part and try to make the decreases a little smoother looking. 



This is me...I have this strange habit of pulling weird faces as soon as I feel the camera on me - which means I often look at the photos later and think - that doesn't look like me at all!  This is funny given the amount of photo taking I subject the rest of my family to...a lot!!!



Speaking of which - here's Senol in the hat I knitted for him - I really like how this one turned out - simple and roomy  - so I'm knitting another version of it for me at the moment (I knew I needed to do this as soon as I realised I was wearing his one around the house the whole time!).  I just made this one up as I went - so if anyone would like the pattern - let me know and I can post it soon....

Do you have a favourite knitted hat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hats - So funny, I didn't realise the photo was you at first! Without your usual smile ;) You both could be posing for a mag but you will be so cool and toasty on your trip. Love M xxxx

PS. Love Ruby's bday present - she looked gorgeous in her new top yesterday. Wish they did my size! xx