Firstly - I am off on a snowboarding holiday tomorrow for a week - yay! I'm thinking I won't be able to post, but we'll see. Now to the exciting news - late last year I was secretly working away on something...and I'm so happy I can finally share it with you! Yes, this is a wedding invitation...but no, I'm not getting married...coz that would be kinda weird since I've already been married for almost 10 years!!
I have been designing invitations for the very cute site Shichijiro! The designs at Shichijiro are cute modern and original and I'm so happy to be designing for them! They customize the invitation and announcements and print on premium heavy recycled card stock - yay for eco friendly!
In case you are wondering where the name of the site comes from - this is the explanation from the site:
Shichijiro is a little night-shift worker. He sits in front of his computer with his eyes half closed. His name means seven-two-boy in Japanese; it is a really good name since he is a wall street trader. They trade stocks, futures, whatever in Tokyo and European stock markets. That is why they have to work nightshifts. We don't trade stocks, but we do stare at computers until deep into the night.
Isn't that baby so sweet?!
Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment