Anyway, here I am, subversively bringing you a crafty gathering of super cool things to make:
This apple pie from Sweet Paul seems to have perfect timing…makes me think of early spring days… as the greys slowly turn to greens and the days are still crisp and cool…rushing inside as the sun disappears to some warm apple pie. Yum!
Stenciled floor from Ashley at Design*Sponge - Beautiful idea…not that I could do this in our rented apartment…but one day I would love to have this in my studio

This doodle tablecloth from Cox and Cox reminds me of our family outings to a French restaurant with paper tablecloths we could draw on. Mmm French food and ‘fine art’…a perfect match. Stenciled floor from Ashley at Design*Sponge - Beautiful idea…not that I could do this in our rented apartment…but one day I would love to have this in my studio

This craft paper wall art, also from Sweet Paul, looks like something that could also be made with kids - and even the most super stylish Mum or Dad would be proud to have it hanging around.

No comments:
Post a Comment