Monday, February 28, 2011

My notebooks' little journey to France

I'm stopping in from the depths of sickness :(  to share something I'm so excited about!  (And a big sorry to everyone that I owe emails to - I will get to them as soon as I feel better - I promise! - there are some really lovely ones there and I want to take the time to respond to them properly)  

Just before going away I was contacted by the very lovely Emeline from Yume Store.  And as soon as I had a look at Yume Store I was beyond happy!  Her online shop is exquisite!  So many items I would love to have in there!    And look at the pop up shop she had in Paris - isn't it beautiful!




I can't tell you how wonderful it is to find someone that shares the same aesthetic and appreciates the work I'm doing. It's definitely very satisfying.  The order of notebooks has just arrived in France and is available at Yume Store here (in French) and here (in English).




And look at all these other yummy things you can find there! 








Ok, I hope I'll be back soon rested and recovered...

(All images are from the Yume Store site and blog)

No comments: