Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Prints and Crafty Gatherings

I have added a couple of new prints to the shop!   (and don't forget...today is the last day for the blog reader discount - details here)


And Christmas is well on its way!  We have already made a few little things in Yashar art class to decoate the house with - so cute!  So I thought it would be a good time to share some gorgeous to make for this time of year that I have come across in my searching  :)


I thought these would make such a cute gift! Perfect for a boys room!...um ok, if they were in Yashar's room they would definitely have to be kept out of reach! 

Lovely Forest Quilt - the Purl Bee - pattern from Sharilyn Wright

Scandinavian Style Felt Bird Ornaments - Kits from PurlSoho

Cranberry Citrus Walnut Bread - Poppytalk (recipe adpated from ReadyMade) -  This looks delicious!!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Verity!

I just received the deer cards (and the extra goodies)I ordered from you! I just wanted to tell you they look amazing. I really like them. Thank you and Happy holidays to you and your family!