Lot's of Bs in that title! Totally unplanned...and totally unpoetic! Oh well... thank you all so much for your lovely messages about my new cards and tags and for Yashar's birthday. That was awesome of you! And I also hope that everyone celebrating Kurban Bayrami has had a wonderful week with family and friends. Iyi Bayramlar!
This blog means a lot to me and I appreciate that so many of you stop by to read. You guys are the best :) So... a little thank you - I'm having a special secret discount for blog readers only. It will only run for the next 5 days (finishes midnight Wednesday November 24), so now is the time to get your Christmas shopping organised early! If you purchase any item from the Light Garden online shop, you can use the code 'blogreader' in the 'shop coupon code' section to get 10% off from your purchase (excluding shipping) and you will also get some extra little goodies in your package. Click here if you need help on how to use the code. Yay! Christmas time is on the way...my favourite time of year!
And this is another amazing blanket made by my mother in law Sevim. I love the colour combinations in this one! I'm off to put it in the shop soon ...so it should be available there shortly.
And I was so excited when I found out about this! My deer card was featured on the beautiful blog Bloesem in a post about '36 Papergoods ideas to give' ! Yeee! You can see a peek of it there on the top left...
Hope you all have a great weekend!





5 comments:
iyi bayramlar :)
Mutlu bayramlar
Congrats! :) And thanks for the discount!
Hi Verity! I just bought a set of your Deer party cards. This year, I wanted to make my own Christmas cards to save on money. But I love this card so much! With the 10% off, I just told myself some lucky people (the most deserving of course!) will receive your special card. Thank you! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog!
Thank you Betul and Minik! I hope you had a lovely Bayram :)
And thank you MamaJ - I was pretty excited :) I'm hoping to have some more things to make on here soon - I'm looking forward to sharing them with you!
And thank you so much Catherine! You have made my day :) I'm so glad you like to visit Its great to have you here!
Post a Comment