Monday, October 25, 2010
In the works...
Yeeee! I am pretty excited about the new cards! We picked them up from the printers on Saturday and they did an amazing job! So now we have lots of scenes around the house like this
and this
and this
Even, though I get these professionally printed there is still lots of work to be done...cutting ribbon, threading ribbon, putting everything in their little packages, photographing etc! All of which means a very quick post today and then back to work :)
Hope you are all having a great start to the week. I hope to be back soon with some nice photosgraphs and even a little Halloween making!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
H Verity,
Oooh I like the pink doilly type design. Will be watching out for those in the shop i think ;)
I have your cards that I bought last year to use this. As remember I put the somewhere safe after recieving them from you and then couldn't find them in time to send!
So the angels will fly out this year instead :)
Along with some flower fairies I got from Marks and Spencers.
Love kat x
silvery lavender looks great.and of course the others, too.
I m waiting your new posst about your works from start to finish.
they really are very sweet...
Thanks Kat! And I'm so glad that you found them :) That will be sweet!
Luv v
xo
Thanks Nihan and Sarah :)) I can't wait until the sun comes out today (hopefully!)so that I can photograph them.
And I'm glad you are interested Nihan - I will definitely do that this week then :)
V
xo
Stunning x
Verity, they look gorgeous! Well done. Looks like things are going great at your end. Looking forward to seeing you when I'm back.
Renai xx
Post a Comment