Well I have been forming thoughts and sentences about this new year and my hopes about it, but that will have to wait! It is Monday and I have a little project to share with you. As usual it was quick and easy - my favourite type of making!
I saw this project ages ago on photojojo - you can find the full instructions by clicking here although I'm guessing you don't really need to look at the instructions - it's really just a case of putting the photo in the upside down jar! I love this because it gives you a reason to actually print some photos instead of just having them sitting on the computer! And it also saved some photos I had on my fridge that were getting damaged. So yay!
I love the main bottle I used - it was originaly filled with sterile salt water that both Senol and I used to pour on our fingers in both of our stanley knife 'incidents'...lesson learned...don't look up to answer your husband and then smile sweetly while cutting thick card. Anyway every cloud has a silver lining...and this bottle it mine!
Ahhh...but then we have lesson number two...a sad realisation when going to take photos for blog of awesome photo is said bottle...a large photo of a baby in a medical type bottle does not look sweet...no, instead it looks rather like a strange medical specimen...eeew!...I will have to find a way of getting that big photo out of the tiny neck of that jar and in the mean time I can wonder what on earth I was thinking putting that photo in that bottle...hehehe...at least my husband will get to laugh at it when he gets home!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Back soon.
V


3 comments:
love these!
What a great idea! I have jars and jars I have been collecting to put mum's yummy relish in but I have run out of room for the jars. All my fridge photos need some loving too due to sticky toddler fingers. Love that photo at Angelsea. xxxx
Post a Comment