Recently I had the opportunity to make some custom cards for a client's baby shower. I was so happy with how they turned out...and so was the wonderful mother-to-be! It was so great because she had ordered some prints to put in the nursery and then we created the cards to tie in nicely with one of the prints. The cards were to go with little thank you presents for the baby shower guests and they had the baby's name on the front and a special message inside. I printed them up on my archival printer on some gorgeous watercolour type card and cut and folded them by hand. Then I tied them up in some pretty ribbon and put them in little white boxes. I don't know about you, but I love opening beautiful packages so I thought it would be nice for the mother-to-be to get a special package!
I enjoyed doing this so much and had such a positive response that I have decided to make custom cards available in my online shop too. Even though they involve a lot of work I just felt honoured to be asked to do something for the special day - so who could say no to more of that!



4 comments:
Hi V
i have enjoyed catching up on the one or two posts ive missed of yours here. and these custom cards are gorgeous...kat x
So gorgeous Verity!!! beautiful photos too xx
What a gorgeous article, Verity...and of course extremely gorgeous cards. What a thrill for you too. I look forward to working with you and having lots of very happy owners of The Light Garden prints here in Australia. Amanda x
beautiful! It's nice to be able to make things people will cherish always. Congrats on the magazine write up!
Post a Comment