So here are some gorgeous Christmas crafts for those in the mood...
Templates and instructions for these cute little fabric trees from The Small Object
Miniature Flower Garland from Once Wed (via Hop Skip Jump). I especially like Fiona from Hop Skip Jump's version using larger petals and fewer flowers. I'm all about instant crafty gratification.
I love these DIY ornaments from Amy Merrick on design*sponge...if only I could find any of these materials!
Find the free download and instructions for this very cute little house at Twelve22.
Oooh, by the way - the eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed another addition to the side bar... I am so happy that the Light Garden cards and gift tags are now available at the Peoria Art Guild in central Illinois! I have been having fun looking at maps of where my little cards are going to! Peoria Art Guild is a non-profit community art center dedicated to education, exhibits, and community service. The cards and gift tags are available in the Gallery store alongside beautiful jewelry, ceramics, sculpture and hundreds of oils, acrylics, watercolors, etchings, photographs, and pastels. It is such an honour to have some of my goods there! Image above is from the Peoria Art Guild website. All other images are from the respective sites linked to.




2 comments:
I'm off to download the house! Thanks for sharing again! :)
I've just picked up some of the empty glass baubles at Spotlight here in Australia - 50% off no less at $3 for a 6 pack. I'd be happy to get you some and post over - not sure if it would be worthwhile though but they are light - or maybe your family could pick some up for the next time you meet.
Post a Comment