Friday, September 9, 2011

Huge News! and a huuuuge sale!


(huge news for us anyway) ...we are moving back to Australia in 3 very short weeks!   It was really a big decision for us - and still everyday we ask each other...are we really moving?!  I'm sure later I will be in the mood for writing something thoughtful, meaningful and emotional about it all...but at the moment it's all about packing  :)

We made the decision not to ship our things over - which means we just have our luggage allowance and some small packages that we will be mailing over...yikes!  I totally thought I would be fine with that, but now that I have started packing I have no idea how it is going to fit and how I am going to choose what to take and what to leave behind!  

All of this means that I am having a CRAZY HUGE SALE of all the stock I have on hand.  I have put a special section in the shop here where you can go to see all the discounted  items.  The images here are just a few of them.  The matted prints (which are usually $28) are on sale for $14 - yikes!!

So if you have ever been thinking about getting a print, or you want to stock up ready in time for birthdays or Christmas then this is the time!!  There are very limited amount of stock - just what I have here in the studio that I am slowly and sadly packing up.  Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Euphoria said...

Love the first one!

inci said...

sorry to hear that you are leaving istanbul. even before we met personally. This proves that one should not postpone things!!!
though I am sure you are sooo excited to be going back to motherland. Well I will be following you online...

Unknown said...

Wow i wish you all the best in your move.It seems to be very much THE time to be making these kinds of decisons : )
x

livia said...

Sorry to hear you are leaving the hemisphere! I was waiting to buy a few items to decorate my girls room now that we finally bought a house, but I guess I'm too late to have the personalized prints and the wall stickers right? Well maybe after you relocate!
Good luck for the new chapter of your life...

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

WOW, WOW, WOW what HUGE news indeed how do you feel about it Verity?
M x

claire said...

Good luck with your move!
I have just realized I have missed your sale:( I have signed up for the Etsy email to let me know when you are back in business :)

Julia said...

That is a huge news :) Thank you for the heads up!

gifts