Saturday, April 18, 2015

A very 'small' photo shoot


Phew - where is the week going?!
You might remember a little while back I mentioned the logo and business cards I designed for my sister in law's children's clothing shop - Kebelek Cocuk Giyim.


Well a couple of weekends ago, she asked me to take some photos of Yashar and her daughter Belinay in some clothes for the shop to use in a brochure.  Considering that we had literally 5 minutes before the kids got bored and went to play in the dirt, an old wall as a back drop and and very little light - I was very happy with the result!   But then again, with these two little cuties pulling their best 'model poses' they were bound to turn out well!


6 comments:

GB said...

A-dorable!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute - they look gorgeous. Yashar looks so grown up in the middle photo. xx

Sümeyye said...

çok şekerler :)

Andria said...

Glad to see you back! Hope to see more of your art!

Brianna Simmons said...

Awessome blog you have here

Anonymous said...

here is Embroidery Digitizing Services for it (*^8^%7%76$%&6$%657