Monday, April 18, 2011

Making Mondays: My Own Elephant Applique


Well, we didn't quite get around to making anything this week...but luckily someone else did! 


A little while ago Mirna from Croatia ordered a 'My Own Elephant' name print from my shop for her son Gregor - which I remember well as she was such a lovely customer!  

She got inspired by the print to make this gorgeous pouch with an elephant appliqued on it and embroidered her son's name on it.  I was so happy to see it!!  What a super sweet idea - I love it!!  You can see more images of the pouch - and some other gorgeous things she has made over at her flickr here.  You should see the pouch she made for her other son Bartul - it is amazing!!!



Thank you so much Mirna for letting me share your beautiful work!

4 comments:

~ Faith said...

Super cute, I like it!

~F

Mirna said...

Dear Verity, thank you so much for this great post! I was especially touched by the fact that this post was tagged "talented people". Oh my!
Kisses from Zagreb

tülin said...

çok şeker.

Derya Ünal said...

Very nice!!