My sister bought this cute little set for Yashar for Christmas. It's such a great idea! And of course, me being me, I loved that involved something creative to do. It comes with 3 little timber boats that you can paint if you like, little paper sails and a spool of 'rope'. The box is cleverly designed to then become a little display stand for the boats (you can see it in the photo above). It comes with the little stickers you can see Yashar stuck all over the sails and boats - he got pretty excited about them! Now I really want to make some up myself!
Like everyone I guess, I have been thinking alot about the devastation in Japan and have been wondering what I can do to assist - so this week I am donating 20% of all proceeds from my shop to the Save the Children Japan Eathquake Tsunami Relief. So if you have been thinking about buying something in the shop - now would be a great time - or donate directly here. You can read more about the important work Save the Children is doing here.



1 comment:
I am also interested in this topic. I have spent a lot of time on searching this kind of topic. It is very informative.
Post a Comment