Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ahhh...so many ambitious plans


...mainly of making papier-mache birds after being inspired by this photo of crepe paper birds on marthastewart.com  (image from marthastewart.com)

and then remembering the branches with fabric birds on them at Hatice's (the very lovely portakal agaci and kirmizi minder blogger)   - which I was lucky enough to see in person when I visited. These birds are made of fabric and look gorgeous close up.

so hopefully you will see some birds being made around here later in the week!

and speaking of birds - I am now tweeting - I just joined twitter!   I can already see it is going to be a slippery slope to addiction  ;)   So if you are a fellow tweeter you can find me here and/or let me know if you are on twitter so that I can follow you  :)

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I was looking at that very same picture on Martha Stewart today, and concocting ambitions Easter decorating schemes. Although it always feels a bit strange to be doing chicks and daffodils when it's autumn here.

Martina said...

This picture is so pretty - and so is your whole blog! I've discovered it some time ago but than lost track of you - now i'm following!

Anonymous said...

i found this post just in time for Easter. Hope that I;ll get around to it.