Monday, January 10, 2011

Making Mondays: Valentine's Day Cards



A quick little bit of making today for Yashar and I today...it involved glitter so of course Yashar loved it!

To make them:

1. We used the new valentine's day printable cards I just put in the shop which makes it easy to make lots of these - but you might have a suitable image or perhaps draw something yourself on some nice card stock.  (I printed ours on some lovely textured card stock).


2. I painted some craft glue on the heart using a paint brush.



3.  Yashar glittered!   I like these shaker style glitters we have at the moment - a little more controlled for when a certain 3 year old shakes out as much glitter as possible!  Be sure to put a piece of paper underneath to catch the extra glitter so you can use it again.


Finished!  This was quick, fun and simple - perfect because there was quite a few to make.


2 comments:

Sümeyye said...

çok güzel olmuş...o minik ellerinede pek yakışmış :)

Verity said...

Thank you Sumeyye :)))