I hope you all had a wonderful break and are full of fresh ideas and creativity for the new year! I have been focusing on my goals for the year and hope to make it prolific!
This was a little gift that made it under the tree for Yashar. When ever we go down to our local cafe I ask Yashar which toys he wants to take with him - often a colouring/activity book (like this beautiful one) and a pencil case full of pencils make the cut. So I thought this might be appreciated- especially now that the cold weather has really hit - so trips to the park are few - the cafe is the preferred and cozier destination- look at the cold crisp light in these photos...brrr!
This photo makes me think of a frog's mouth! Please note the covered zipper ends...this is about as complicated as my sewing gets! The sewing machine and I are definitely not the best of friends :)



2 comments:
Gorgeous, I love the fabric! x
Thank you! :) Yashar was pretty excited that there was deer on his pencil case!
Post a Comment