Now that the cold weather has really hit here and we have a snowboarding trip planned (yeee!) I thought I might try knitting myself a hat. I actually only rarely wear a hat a winter hat - the only time I wore one last year was when we had all that snow here - I think beanies always make me look slightly ridiculous!
So I went in search of a pattern that I hope will suit me! I finally settled on this one: The Pasha by Jane Richmond I found it via Ravelry and bought the pattern there, but I now see that Jane has a etsy store here.
It's a lace pattern - which I haven't done much of before so fingers crossed.
Here is a photo of the Pasha and some others that made it to the shortlist (images are from the respective designers except for the Selbu Modern):
The Pasha - Jane Richmond
The Jane - also by Jane Richmond
He Said She Said - Chic Knits
Selbu Modern - Kate Gagnon Osborn (image is by A Shrill Caramel of the hat she knitted - I love the colour combination she chose)


2 comments:
great! espessially the last one!:)
Thanks! Yes - the last one is gorgeous!!
Post a Comment