On the weekend we had some of Yashar's playgroup friends over for a little Christmas Craftiness. It was fun! I put Christmas music on and then we made some more glittery pinecones (like we did last weekend) except this time with even more glittery goodness.
And we also made some Clear Sparkly Ornaments and some Paper Christmas Wreaths both of which we learned to do at the lovely toddlerart classes we go to at LOLA. Yashar loves those classes so much! If by any chance you live nearby, I definitely recommend going (or if not, finding something similar in your own area) - it really has kindled Yashar's creativity.
To make the Clear Sparkly Ornaments:
2. On the day, I gave each of the kids a contact rectangle (Mum's helped to peel off the backing) Then the kids arranged some of the various bits and pieces over the sticky side of the contact.
3. Once they were finished we folded the sticky sides of the contact together (to make a square). Then I quickly punched a hole in each and tied some ribbon on it, ready for hanging!
To make the Paper Christmas Wreaths:
2. On the day I put a cardboard donut out for each of the kids and Mum's helped them spread some PVA glue all over one side. I shared out the leaves and the kids arranged them on the wreaths.
I hope you're all having a lovely time in preparation for the festive season!





1 comment:
I used to prepare more things, but I don´t feel quite myself these christmas. I´m waiting for my christmas miracle.
Have a great time!!! Your creativity amazes me!
Post a Comment