Sunday, October 10, 2010

A little late Sunday night post

Eek!  I feel like I have been out of touch for so long!  Really its only been a few days but...  I have been busy busy, and our internet decided to stop working 99% of the time...so when it has been miraculously been turning on for a few minutes here and there I have rushed to try to answer emails and basically catch up!  To everyone that I owe emails to...I promise I will be up to date soon - sorry :(  I 'm not ignoring you!  I appreciate your lovely comments and emails so much.

These are some little things I quickly wanted to let you know about last week...and here it finally is, in a late night Sunday post...

One thing is that while my dear Mum came to visit a few months ago we went ribbon shopping!  And so I have now added this new pack of Little Fairy gift tags to the shop, with lovely satin ribbon in three colours - a lovely fairy floss pink, a silvery lavender and a deep crimson.  They come in packs of six and have my little fairy illustration on them, with a magic wand ready to grant little girls wishes! (and that's a little teddy bear she has in her other hand -I think it's a little hard to see in these photos...) 


I have also brought back the toadstool gift tags.   This time with a lovely bright red satin ribbon.  I think the new ribbon really brightens the tags up so nicely - yay!  Coincidentally - you can also spy these toadstool tags over at Portakal Agaci - where Hatice put them on each guest's plate.  Each guest wrote their wishes for her very cute little baby on the back - a little treasure for him in the years to come.  I thought that was such a sweet idea! And I was so so happy to see my tags used for it! 

I'm working on some exciting projects at the moment...including new cards and gift tags designs that will be going to the printers tomorrow (fingers crossed!) and some other special things that I can't wait to share with you...under wraps at the moment....but soon all will be revealed  ;)

I hope you are all having a lovely end to the weekend!

2 comments:

Euphoria said...

Oh, those tags are beautiful!!!
We had a great long weekend.

Verity said...

Thanks Euphoria :)