Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Crafty Gathering and Iyi Bayramlar!

Crafty Gatherings:  A place where the coolest things to make come to hang out, look cool and sip on Lattes.



Paper City - Made by Joel
Pom Pom Garland - Honestly ...WTF (via Poppytalk)

Liberty Coin Purse - available as a kit from the Purl
Hardback book covers - Ohdeedoh.com


Tomorrow is the end of the month of fasting and the start of Bayram (Eid).  To everyone celebrating Eid/Bayram over the next few days, I hope you have a wonderful break with loved ones.  This is a very special time of year here and we will be spending it with Senol's family (with lots of laughs and yummy food I'm sure!)    Iyi Bayramlar!

4 comments:

apatikus said...

Eid mübarek,verity.May the guidance and blessings of Allah be with you and your family...

elif said...

iyi bayramlar verity...
best wishes to all your family..

Verity said...

Thank you apatikus and elifada! I hope you had a wonderful Bayram!

Anonymous said...

Hi V - i love the pompom garlands. I'm already thinking about decorating Ruby's room with them. I had a test run making some small ones for the end of Riley's scarf. Can you believe it I finally did some knitting! Only a few small holes and extra stitches, but made with love ;) xx