Monday, July 5, 2010

A little sneek peek and ciao!

Just in case you have been wondering what I have been up to lately...this is a design I finished recently and it's huge!   It's for my new wall stickers range and is designed to be a feature piece.  I am so excited about these.  The special fabric media that we will be printing on is on its way to me as we speak so that I can finally make these available.



Its been a long time in the works...I actually don't even want to think about how long ...I wanted to make sure we had the right person to do the printing for us, with the best quality...and we finally found him!  Phew!

So now I'm just finishing off some of the other designs and getting the packaging together and we will be ready to launch! Yay!    I'm planning to get some photos of it 'in the flesh' later this month...can't wait to show you!

And now we are off to Italy for a short holiday!  I can't wait!  I will be back in about two weeks, hopefully with lots of photos for you!

9 comments:

Euphoria said...

Have a grat time!
I´m a big fan of your work, I adore flowers and nature, so this one is one of my favourites!

ti-igra said...

WoW! Very beautiful! So beautiful! :-)

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

this is going to be SO gorgeous, I can't wait to see it in all its glory, is it a whole tree?
have a wonderful, wonderful holiday x

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

i agree,this is very very beautiful!

Have good vacation!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing - I love it so much.
Well done.
Have a well deserved holiday.
x

Kara Melissa said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the other designs. Have enjoyed catching up in you blog and am currently trying to decide on a couple prints for Seb. Have a great holiday.

Nihan said...

have a nice trip.:))

Lucy Rees-Graham said...

These are beautiful Verity! The flowers remind me of the cherry blossoms I saw in Japan in spring. Have a wonderful trip to Italy!

Eugene Short said...

Thanks for this blog posst