They were to announce the birth of little Laurel Grey (I think that is such a beautiful name!) I printed them using my archival printer on gorgeous thick textured acid free paper (the same paper that I print my art prints on)- so that they would make a special keepsake for all the people helping to welcome her in to the world!
Thank you all so much for entering the giveaway, for your lovely lovely comments and for helping me to spread the word! I appreciate it so much!
I picked the winner today using a random number generator. It gave me the number 63:
The 63rd entry was elifada! She commented...
Yay! I will be contacting you shortly!
PS- some people people put all their entries in one comment, so I went through and was sure to count each entry individually (I counted the extra entries in the order they were posted in the comments section)





5 comments:
Beautiful work! I love your style and your picture! Éva
Congratulations Elifada!
I love those announcements, they are very delicate.
Congrats to the winner! Enjoy!
Congratulations Elifada!
Thank you so much!
I am so happy:))
Post a Comment