Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Crafty Gatherings: Where the best things to make hang out each week

Firstly -don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY! It's easy to enter - just read the post below this one for the details.


Now, let's continue...I'm always seeing gorgeous things to make...and then saying to myself  'I definitely want to make that!'...and then forgetting about it!  So I'm starting these posts for me as much as you.  A weekly gathering of the best things to make.  No 'craft gone bad' here, just plenty of awesomeness (in my humble opinion!)

Hooded baby towel and washcloth set -Molly at The Purl Bee
Yashar has a hooded towel and it is so cute!  We use it all the time.  This would make an awesome gift.


Driftwood Fish - Made By Joel
With all the trips to the beach lately and collecting, this makes a perfect project to do with kids

Pouf - Brett Bara at Design Sponge
I'm imagining a room with big old windows,  painted white floorboards and this as a pop of colour.

Summerhouse Seat Cushion - Posie gets Cozy
 I love the images this brings to mind.  And to make it easy - you can buy this as a kit.



PS  I had some great press yesterday over at the lovely lovely Poppytalk.  I love that site!  And now I love them even more ;)   They always have beautiful things that I really want to have in my house, and awesome things to make.  They also have font fridays posts.  So yay!

2 comments:

Kelly Irene said...

I love the driftwood fish! I am so glad you posted that!

Ann On and On... said...

I love it when people share their finds. Poppytalk is great!