So I want to find something really special for him for Christmas...the pressure is on. Here are some of my finds along the way.
Leather ipod sleeve from Squirrellicious $31.50, wild deer cufflinks from UK based makeit $32, Blok pendant light (olive wood) from Workerman $80.

Grey wool and leather laptop sleeve from Byrd and Belle $72, secret message cufflinks from Smashing $85, Vintage French clock from Sadie Olive $48.
Yikes I had better get organised!

6 comments:
James loves cufflinks and these are gorgeous thanks for pointing them out...now if I could judt work out a way of ensuring they dont go 'missing' in the mail :)
I can't believe you forgot the anniversary too!!! Very unlike him not to reveal what potential gift he was going to get you - that would have at least been a reminder.
Kisses to all M xxxx
It was nice of him to have let you prepare for the bazaar! All the best for finding that perfect gift!
Make it up to him with the secret love message cuff links V. They are really special.
ooh, i love so many of these. but will it be weird if i get rol the same presents as you get senol? matching cufflinks?
Post a Comment