Friday, October 2, 2009

Some little angels bearing gifts


Here are two more illustrations I have just finished - a pair of angels - heralding good news!

You might remember, when I showed you the first illustration in this series, I mentioned that I wanted to give all the readers here a little something extra when they made a purchase from the Light Garden - a little thank you for your encouragement and support!

 So I decided that I would put in four of the new gift tags I created (which I will also have for sale in the shop early next week) with every purchase during the next two weeks from my dear readers!  I thought they might come in handy with Christmas just around the corner!  Just mention that you are a reader in the 'message to seller' box upon purchase and I will send them off on their journey to you!!

These illustrations were also inspired by the gorgeous carved wooden ornaments from the Erzgebirge (Ore Mountains) region of Germany.  If you are interested you can read a little more about my inspiration here.  I'm so happy with how these turned little angels turned out! 

I'm making them available either with no text, or the words 'Peace on Earth' at the bottom.  I was also thinking they would make a great baby shower gift - especially with a custom message within the print to make it really special!  So many exclamation marks - can you tell I'm excited??


I'm off to put all the prints from this series in the shop now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.