This week I have been dreaming of the gorgeous things on Nest Maternity and Baby. And how did I find the site in the first place...well that's part of the exciting news.
Kristin has the most beautiful and well edited selection of unique and desirable items - she has me dreaming of the Oeuf toddler bed and the hand knitted baby booties are adorable!
Kristin started designing MaterniTees in 2004 after the birth of her second daughter. Lots of interest later, she started the website and two years ago a retail storefront in Portsmouth, New Hampshire! She has had the honor of seeing celebrities wear her maternity line (i.e. Brooke Shields, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Heidi Klum etc.) and been in numerous maternity and child publications (i.e. Parents Magazine, Child Magazine, Pregnancy & Newborn etc.).
Kristin tells me that "Three kids (all girls!) later I can say that I love my life, my family and my job! Not many people can say that, so I am truly a fortunate soul."
When I asked Kristin about the items in her store and the type of products she is drawn to, she told me that "I am a fan of all things unique. There are lots of maternity and baby products out there to choose from when buying for the store, but I always head toward the new and unexpected and hard-to-find. My customers feel the same and I think that is why I have such a loyal fan base. They don't want mass-marketed merchandise for themselves or their children. They are quality over quantity seekers..."
And [cue exciting news drum roll] I am so honoured to have my custom elephant prints as part of her beautiful collection!

8 comments:
congrats! very exciting indeed!
btw- i love your blog makeover! very cute! :)
This is great news! I love the elephant prints. I DO have to admit at first I thought you were going to announce a baby sibling for Yashar, though! xo
Hooray! And congrats!!!
And how did you end up at her site...? Are you expecting?
Ohohoh, the makeover for your blog looks great! :) Congrats!
(And I'm so happy that "Making Mondays" is back! Have a great weekend!
That's wonderful news! It looks like a wonderful site, I am so happy for you!
And the new blog design is really cute! :)
Congratulations!!! Loving the new looks of your blog as well...
Great news Verity, congratulations, you deserve it, your work is beautiful...
Congratulations on the new stockist verity
v well deserved too!
Hope to post about my cards soon haven't forgotten
Kat x
Post a Comment