Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good News and Bad News


Oh no! Blogger in Turkey seems to be having trouble again - possibly blocked. So if you don't hear from me for a few days that is why. :( I have so many exciting things I want to share with you - I hope it gets fixed very soon!

In the mean time I am trying to get my lovely sister to upload this and some photos because I couldn't resist giving you a peek at these. When I got them back from the printers I was so excited! He did such a wonderful job with them!

I have been busy working on these(and a few more)illustrations for a while and am looking forward to introducing each of them properly over the next week or so. I will put them in the shop once I take some proper photos of them - the weather has been miserable here lately so the light hasn't been great for taking photographs.

This is the first time I will have cards, postcards and gift tags for the Light Garden. Yay!

And by the way, iyi Bayramlar everyone! (Ramadan has now finished!) I hope you are having a wonderful break.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhhh!!!!! I love your Christmas cards! I never have time to send any but this year I am going to make time! Everything looks gorgeous, and bang on with the look of the little Christmas decorations. Love to you all. Moo xxxx

* elizabeth * said...

Eee! Those Christmas bits are beauuutiful!

Kathryn said...

Hi
I love your blog..I came over by clicking on your comment left at Belle&boo who I Love too.as the bunnies picture caught my eye .. I have 2 of my own
Your angel cards are lovely will they be on etsy?
I love the elephant header to your blog too
all best wishes Kat x

Damla said...

I was looking for an english speaking playmate for my son, and google send me to your blog. This is a very nice blog with wonderful craft and photos (especially Yaşar's pictures :))

My son is I think older for him to play regularly (31 months), but I still wanted to say hi.

I have a Turkish blog, but I don't know if you speak Turkish. http://www.kitubi.com

Meltem said...

İyi bayramlar to you too:) Beautiful cards !

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful - I love them.
xx

Rose Margaret Deniz said...

Your new work is so great! I was having the same problem with Blogger, too, that day. Must have just been a slow connection, though because everything started up again.