

Friday Dreaming - my little weekly post sharing beautiful things I find to have, love and make -because you probably know by now that I'm a dreamer. For me, half the fun is imagining what could be. This is a space to share them with you and to help me remember when I can finally make all those wishes and dreams come true!
My little secret dream, which I now declare to the world, is all about 'granny chic'. You see, unbeknownst to myself I have been slowly and quietly slipping in this direction. You might have seen it in my knitting, in my crochet attempts... But now I have truly fallen...all because of the 'granny love' festival over at dottie angel.

You will see over at Tif's blog that it's not the mothballs and old hard lollies in her bag type of granny style she is talking about (although there seems to be quite a bit of crochet involved!). Her style is a beautiful mix of vintage and handmade 'with a twist'. Things to live with and love. Things that speak to the old soul within.

Besides that Tif has a shop on etsy 'dottie angel' with an exquisite selection of handcrafted items including this 'Pesky Squirrel' wall mat above (Oh! You will soon be seeing how much I love squirrels - I'm working on a very squirrelly illustration at this moment!) and by the way her blog is not just eye candy...it's also an excellent read!
Um... I'm dreaming of a tyre swing too. 
Thank you so much to Tif for letting me share some 'granny love' this Friday!
All photos are from the Dottie Angel blog.
5 comments:
very cute! i'll have to check it out!
I LOVE it! Granny chic has to be the most perfect description I've heard! That's just the kind of style i love. I'd really like to just climb inside any one of these photos! Sigh. Now I want to go to the thrift store...
v,
thanks so much for joining in the celebration of all things 'granny chic'... i love your words, they really have made my day and left me quietly blushing :)
have a lovely weekend...
Tif x
we have a tire swing! it's the best addition to our backyard. plus, swinging away is so peaceful and much, much fun.
I found your blog via another blog .... Just want to make a Swedish footprints behind me. Your blog is wonderful and I will gladly come back!
Agneta
Post a Comment