
What started as an idea for a rough little dog house did sway a little towards the Taj Mahal...who says dogs can't enjoy a nod at magnificent architecture, especially plastic dogs!Yashar is in love with these little figurines we got recently - a dog, a tiger and a cheetah. He feeds them his milk and his cereal, lays them down on his pillow when it's time for a sleep and brushes their teeth. So when he heard the idea for giving the dog a little house he was so excited!!
For this one I did the cutting and sticking together. I had grand plans of coming up with a design with special tabs to hold it all together, cornices and detailed windows...but then Yashar woke up early from his nap, so some hasty chopping of cardboard and some masking tape to hold it
together quickly became the method of choice! Then Yashar did the painting of the mini palace...why I got this out to do after his bath I have no idea!

3 comments:
Such a cute idea and dear little Yashar washing the dog's teeth. He is such a little sweetheart and I know he would be so gentle with all his new friends. I love him. xx
very cute dog house. i'm thinking that i might try and help my son make a small train shed for his favorite train...
Thanks guys! I don't know what I would do without your comments! They mean so much! And Betty thanks for making your first comment - very appreciated! I really want to make this blog more of a discussion space where people feel free to comment and I can reply to them - although sometimes I'm not sure what the best way to reply is...
I see you have a site about small pets! - I really want to get a small dog, but it will have to wait until we have a more 'permanent' life I think..in the mean time I will keep dreaming!
Post a Comment