There are no Zara shops in Australia yet :( So I thought I would post a few little photos from their Winter catalogue for all the Australian Zara lovers. (And sorry the catalogue is much better in person...so to speak).
I wish I had a cupboard like this and a bathroom big enough to fit it in!
I was so happy when I was looking through the catalogue again to think that my print of the rabbits snuggling up with the blue background would fit in the photo above pretty well.
And my 'I heart hedgehogs' print would be right at home in the room below - can you see the little hedgehog on the side table? So cute! And I love that crochet cushion...ah...I definitely need to have more kids purely for all the cute girly stuff I want to get my hands on!
And I like how low this couch/chaise lounge is - I am actually seriously considering getting rid of our couches all together and just having lots of cushions on the floor! Yashar would love it!
5 comments:
Thanks for the Zara update! I love that place. I always stock up when I get to Istanbul. Renai and I were just talking on the weekend about some gorgoues cushions she wants to purchase from Istinye...
HI!
i've just discovered your lovely drawings on etsy... and now your blog! that's a lucky day ;-))
i'll come back!
Thanks for the eye-candy. Ive got to confess, starved for beautiful things, I am supremely guilty of surfing for hours (on a very slow internet connection) on home design and decoration blogs. It doesnt help that being an expat for us means making do with whatever cast offs people , the landlord etc have as we get next to no freight and carting stuff around at our expense is cost prohibitive. Beautiful rooms!
Ok, so you post these beautiful photos and don't tell us how to find the catalog? I'm on the hunt now for a Zara Home catalog... I wonder if they send by post?
Gorgeous photos and the cupboard reminds me of ones used by early Aust settlers. Very cute quilt. Cushions are great and Yashar being so much closer to ground level would love just that but the chaise lounge would be perfect to lie back in to knit or read a good novel.
Post a Comment